Guardians of Realm

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guardians of Realm

Guardians of Realm

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians of Realm Clan Site

3 posters

My future Vidding

scrumpdidly
    scrumpdidly

My future Vidding Empty My future Vidding

Post  scrumpdidly Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey, some of you may of heard but I'm planning on vidding starting sometime around New Years. They will be full commentary vids that will be well organised and very informative. Other than just having vids I'd like to discuss topics relating to updates in Runescape with my partner and one guest. I'm hoping that some of you'd be willing to occasionally be that guest on the chat. I'll also be advertising the clan from time to time so you should expect some new faces among the clan. Be share to welcome them with warm Smile though how you would make that warm, I'm not so sure.
    Maloy
    Admin

My future Vidding Empty Re: My future Vidding

Post  Maloy Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm

AWESOME idea!

This would be a really awesome thing to do lol. Be glad to help!
    jb1361

Post  jb1361 Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:54 pm

i started vidding have a mic skype vent teamspeak ect got camtasi "cracked shhhh dont tell apple" didnt like it

My future Vidding Empty sure

Post  Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:32 am

Sure, I have some experience with video editing, and I like to consider myself pretty great at audio editing. I can give you an option of seeing some of my work for audio, if you like. I highly suggest you get my help, I'm not saying you need it, but I know I could be a great asset. PM me in game btw, not here. I won't be looking at replies.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 am